Buy tactile educational products and maps
Buy 3D educational material for the blind directly from our 3D printing workshop.
… or order from an alternative service
You can use a 3rd party service to order our designs
We can make your museum or gallery more accessible by using 3D printing. Contact us to find more.
The need for our project comes in order to solve the issues mentioned below:
• Blind people, especially in schools do not have access to adequate, low cost and quality education material.
• The visually impaired don’t know how their neighborhood, city, transportation system looks like impeding their mobility decisions.
•The market cannot provide a solution because the current production techniques lead to products that are expensive, not available and/or not specific for the exact educational need.
• 3D printed and thermoformed tactile educational material such as historical maps, geographical maps, copy of famous art (statues and paintings), architecture, astronomy and tactile children books.
• Customized 3D printed tactile maps of city and public transportation
• Accessibility services for museums and galleries by scanning, 3D printing of tactile representation of statues, paintings, museum maps and labeling.